Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Nigeria's Sunday Mba is the 24th best player in World


According to Goal.com, Super Eagles player Sunday Mba is the 24th best player in the world for the 2012- 2013 football season in their countdown of the top 50 players during the period under review. This is what they wrote about him;-

 'Mba was the star of the show as Nigeria won the Afcon in January, netting the only goal of the final against Burkina Faso as well as in the quarter-finals against star-studded Cote d'Ivoire. He was also selected in Stephen Keshi's squad for the recent Confederations Cup, and is ready to meet the demands that come with being one of Nigeria's most prominent players'.

The player himself have expressed joy about this development saying;

'I am on top of the world to hear this,It is a thing of joy to me. It is not easy for me to make the Goal 50. It will really go a long way to push my football career forward. I am so happy about that. The feeling within me right now is of fulfillment  that I have made my country and family proud with this recognition, It means more hard work for me from now on in order to maintain the tempo and expectations from not only Nigeria but the world at large. I hope to continue in this way to make my fans happy'. 

Wow... do you agree with the ranking?

No comments:

Post a Comment